Impulse offers a broad spectrum of innovative methods ranging from new ways of analysing routine data through self-developed research techniques down to effectively combined methodologies.
Our special strength lies in the integrative mix of qualitative and quantitative methods.
For you this means:
- One-stop availability of answers concerning magnitude, distribution, correlations ('how much-questions') as well as explanatory approaches and description of motivational backgrounds ('why-questions').
- A designated contact person (research manager) supervises your project throughout – from initial analysis of the research required through finding the optimal method mix down to analysis and preparation of the results.
The following provides a brief outline of our methods. Contact us directly for details.
- In-depth psychological explorations
- Face-to-face semi-structured and structured interviews
- Focus groups
- Impulse Creative Groups
- Impulse ConceptLabs
- Procedures to reveal underlying structures, e.g. cluster analysis or factor analysis
- Procedures to test underlying structures, e.g. regression analysis
- Determination of the optimal price
- Conjoint measurement (full-profile, adaptive and choice-based)